Thursday, April 14, 2016

Steampunk Week & Tangled Portraits

Helloooo!!!

My friend and co-author Ina has finally opened her website


Lots of new patterns by fellow tanglers organized by name, author, skill level and framework. 
This is a huge project and I am so happy it is doing really well.

This week they are hosting a


with steampunk inspired patterns and artwork to view and share.
Come check them out!

I gave it a try

A couple days ago I viewed some photos of an amazing African tribe called OMO
They practice body painting and use natural elements as adornments.
I have been inspired by those photos and created some portraits:

Have a great weekend!

13 comments:

  1. Very, very cool!!! I am so happy everything is going so well! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Simona... I love love love your African inspired portraits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful work ...Zentangles are always my favorite...yoga for mind :)

    http://beneathmyheartart.blogspot.in/2016/04/working-on-these-frail-is-like-having.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. your steampunk art is brilliant and I love those faces as well!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is so cool and fun. Happy Friday!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! That is such intricate work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow wonderful new tangles...great faces!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very nice indeed. Love the faces.

    ReplyDelete
  9. such beautiful work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The detail in your drawings is just amazing.

    ReplyDelete