Thursday, February 11, 2016

2016 Mandala Challenge Prompt: Heart to Heart & Two New Tangle Patterns

Hellooo!!
While working on completing my last project for Simalina, I found some time for drawing this week's Mandala for


The prompt is: HEART TO HEART 


This one is dedicated to my furry friends.
I have lost Cream in October 2015 and Babe in January 2016, and yesterday Shy had surgery because of some malignant tumors... The last six months have been a mixture of happiness (for my books releases) and sadness (for my losses). I really need some quiet time.

Luckily my drawings keep me busy and don't let me drown into depression.
If you are looking for some new patterns for your tangling fun, here are a couple new ones!




Have a great weekend!

8 comments:

  1. I love your beautiful heart art ♥Happy PPF ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. really beautiful tangle Simona! So sorry for your losses-it truly is heartbreaking to lose a beloved pet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tangles sending zen hugs and prayers for shy have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the losses...thankfully there are some wonderful positives to help us through the tough times!! Love your mandala and thanks for the sharing that little zentangle tips!! Sending love for Shy!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am sorry to hear about the loss of your pets. Your Mandela is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your heart to heart!
    Big Hugs on the loss of your pets! I am so sorry!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love drawing Weerd! It is so fun, especially in the circle!

    ReplyDelete