Thursday, September 11, 2014

No Internet for a while...

Helloooo!!
*******************************
I'm going to be without internet for some days. I had to close my telephone subscrition because it's too expensive right now. And now I'm trying to find a wi-fi only company. 
I'll be available via cellphone connection for some days.
*******************************
Back from Trentino! My hubby had a job there for a couple of days, so we decided to go together. 
 Another worth a visit place. Wonderful mountains, good air and amazing landscapes.

While I was there I had the chance of visiting my dear friend PRIMITIVE HARE (click to visit her Etsy Shop)
She creates wonderful primitive stitching patterns and threadkeepers (all cut by herself!).
This is the one she gave to me.
I LOVE IT!
As I'm not good at stitching, I decided to create something new out of it. :)
Stay tuned as I'm actually creating a tutorial.

That's all for now, folks!
See you soon!

8 comments:

  1. oh what a lovely village! Good luck with getting your wi fi service. Love the boots on the Halloween art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the Halloween boots so adorable!! All the best with your wifi service!!

    Hugs Giggles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mary Poppins boots! They are lovely aren't thy, very vintage or fantasy looking. Hope you get sorted very soon :-) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. VERY cool--and what lovely photography.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like that is the perfect place to take a mini break from wifi.
    I would love to have a pair of boots like those! ;D
    Happy PPF to you and good look with your search

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous pictures!
    I hope you are doing well ;o) Sorry you had to disconnect your internet for a while!
    I have been away because I was bit up by yellow jackets! Around 10 bites on the right side of my head! But, I am doing a lot better now ;o)
    Big Hugs xoxoxo
    (I love your friend's store!)

    ReplyDelete