Monday, March 26, 2012

13 Goddesses Week #4 - Greek: Selene & Congrats to my Brother-in-Law!

Greek Goddess: Selene
This week I chose a Greek Moon Goddess called Selene, because this is my sister's real name.
I'm sorry that it is not colored, yet, but last week I have been working on some new drawings.... I'll color it before the end of this week. :)
Selene means "Moon" and she was a Titan Goddess. She was in love with the sheperd prince Endymion, to whom Zeus had granted immortality and eternal youth but put him in an eternal sleep in a cave. There, every night, Selene went to consort with him.
You have time until Sunday, April 1st to link your Goddess.
For the rules of this challenge and to view this month Goddesses read HERE.

  And speaking about family: CONGRATULATIONS to my brother-in-law Luis for winning

the FSF Award for Projects of Social Benefit!

"The Free Software Foundation gives this Award  to a project that intentionally and significantly benefits society through collaboration to accomplish an important social task."

For info about GNU HEALTH read HERE

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to see your drawing "naked" as it were :D I can't wait to see the transformation when you add the colours! And congrats to your bro!!! It's a rare thing to get recognition for providing something for free :D XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh, this is going to be really fun - seeing where your drawings begin and how you bring them to "life"! I've always liked the name Selene and the drawing is way cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Selene already looks really cool! I can't wait to see her done! It's interesting to see her in the inbetween stage! Your sister has a beautiful name ;o) Congrats to your brother, yeh ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Selene is fantastic! :) Congrats to your brother in law. My goddess is coming soon. :)

    ReplyDelete